Monday, July 6, 2009

Foggy Head And Headache

.... When the going gets tough ......

... is a very well known saying if I'm wrong .... When the going
gets tough .... the tough get going ......
But what I'm more spontaneous now and say "when the going gets tough the tough get ...... cry ....."
AAAAAAHHHHHHH .....
But where are they?
But this is a madhouse! On a more positive ... surely .... but a madhouse ....
All this natural relationship that we might see in any of our hospitals ... But maybe we should take a step back ...
begins a new week and doing a bit of Auditors is the first full week of work that awaits me ... in essence, that I actually started to work on Wednesday I worked until five days say 5 hours actual work .....
5 days ??????
Oh dear .... I try to count and recount, but is always a 5 and it seems to me that two months have passed for the incredible amount of information and events that have crowded in my head and especially in my life.
... What's more, today begins my first week of work to be "just" ...
I can not help but remember the days of training where .... Despite a degree and the maximum of a discreet and professional responsibility that you were given was to write from dictation the teacher's folder ...
... here things are a bit different ....
Suddenly I find myself managing a department, and especially the external consultas the consultas de urgencias ...... all quietly announced by my colleague who are in no newcomer to the problem ....
certainly is a statement of confidence in me but I must confess that I feel in a state of deep inadequacy .... Inadequacy
yet because my ability to think directly in English are still very weak and I realize that this weighs a little in emergency situations ...
.... I mean ...... especially when I'm confronted with my fellow servicio de urgencias (first aid) I realize that it is still necessary to think quell'elasticitá directly in English ....
.... I seem to be back at the first days after graduation .... is absurd ... all the procedures I have always been printed well in my little brain seems to have dissolved into thin air ... everything in my work in emergency was an automatic, from maneuvers and especially the drug dosage is completely gone ....
.... I came to doubt that until now I did as a doctor and then I try to come back a little of what I know .... we'll see ..... Perhaps it would be to begin to write the blog in English ..... Back to

madhouse ....
... madhouse because this is the first impression you would make a place like this ....
... early afternoon advisory urgencias ...
far, we've spent escape from the ER much stopping only when I had to be presented to someone who I had not known until now (know is a big word .. for now would be more accurate to shake hands and be given a name that for now I challenge anyone to remember ) ....
.... now instead of necessity my stay at the PS has lasted much .....
.... But what happens? First Aid? but where is he? What do they do? are working ?....

mind I invite you to do one of the local PS Catania ..... one would be inclined to think that those of our city are PS where you work so much, especially if we take a proportion of the confusion that every hour we live in of them .... and in fact it works so much .... you work a lot but especially evil and on this occasion I can not help but think of the incredible professionalism that we have in our land who are castrated by a system of meritocracy has little ....



I am beset by the sights ..... I find that there are fourteen first-aid box (maybe even more so) and that the PS in reality is full of people, doctors, nurses, service workers, most diverse ... just do not see ....
.. I think .... there will be emergencies series ...... and even now are regularly contradicted by the fact that the ambulances arriving on average, at peak times every 15-25 minutes from all lands ... only everything that takes place in a particular order and in a silence that is almost frightening at times ....
... between one thing and another you've made 10 in the evening and I feel a little bit tired .... but I can not help but see in me an instinct of "envy" towards certain professionalism but they do not pose ever an attitude of arrogance or superiority ..... indeed ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment