Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Herpes Simplex On Forehead

purchases ....

The day had started very well today .... For the first time in nearly a month, I tasted the pleasure of a custom home that I almost forget ....
.... Now staying at the Hotel Columbus is about to end and in a few days I'll move to a house near here that I will share with Jose, a Portuguese nurses really nice ....
To prepare for the event I started to buy what I will be going to a house where the services you need to build them and so I started with the iron (the plancha para la ropa), a pair of plastic containers, various detergents, rags and sponges and finally .... a coffee maker.
found was not easy because there are no or coffee for 12 cups (those that are universally common household and using coffee to make a lot more like our American), or steel coffee makers. Of our aluminum moka intermediate size (2-3 cups) no trace. Only in a shop I could find a caffettierina 1 cup, however, totally unknown brand. "Pregunto" the saleswoman if by chance in the future may exist the possibility of having a larger size, apart from the 12 holes, not I know it looks strange to me ... useless groped to explain that in Italy there are other measures that ... I said very hastily and that if I want to inform you, however, could leave the phone number .... for information .... Bah ... I think it will be easier to bring from home or make me send ....
Meanwhile, I'm pleased with the micro coffee ... now I miss the coffee and sugar ... well step from the supermarket where I remember seeing some packaging reminiscent of coffee and here begins the difficult ... my quest begins with the vain attempt to find a mixture of Arabic, but a homegrown brand of ... anything ... then I try to decipher what is written in different packages of coffee and discover that are mixtures, variously measured, the "cafe natural" y "Cafe Tostado with azucar" in various shades of suave, normal, fuerte ... etc etc .... I decide to utter confusion in the old adage "In medio virtus" and take a package of "normal" .... The preparation of
caffettierina takes nearly 48 hours before its final use. ... Thorough washing, soak in hot water overnight, rinse, a whole load of coffee to wash the taste of metal left in for coffee last all night ....
Today was the most day ....
I get up and put a sling in the shower I start to make coffee .... I put the pot on .. If all goes as I always did have time to shave and shower without having to dash out with soap to turn off the stove ....
The calculation is right ... I leave the shower and the coffee is now almost completely gone up .... The scent is not bad and I must say that helps to give this a day that I was missing home ... ...
We sit outside on the balcony and start to enjoy .... It's not the taste I am used to but it is not too bad but mostly I find myself in a ritual that I was forgetting .... Of course I'll spare you all that I have crossed my mind in those few minutes .... I think inevitably some of Mago, however, the lingering scent of coffee in the room I was right. Do not even go down to breakfast ... if all is well able to eat something in the hospital at about 11 ...
Today, the nest is full .... It seems that here we do not do nothing but churn out children ... I reflect on the fact that an island like this could reach a critical point of the population sooner or later ... mah ... surely we are not at zero growth.
The morning proceed as it had started and that is fine, although exceedingly rich, until lunchtime ... after which all hell broke loose .... Eleven calls from
urgence two of which are very serious and when I was already gone .... the rest are the complications of the guard .... icing on the cake ... urgent call from "paritorio" for a C-section ..... the icing is a kind of Michelin man who weighs almost 5 pounds and with some problems of adaptation that resolves almost immediately .....
Between this and that I leave the hospital that are 7 .....
... I'm really tired today but I can not be said to be down ... The work is always full of reasons and I am faced rispettoe people who deserve to be where I am learning a lot ....
... The day started really well ..... I think tomorrow I will start with the ritual of coffee in the room .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment