Tuesday, July 21, 2009

High Hematocrit In Dogs

Evening thoughts ....

After vain attempts to talk via Skype with my brother's regulars of Café Epoca we decided to take up a collection and buy a new modem to the owner now that connect to the internet from here has become essentially impossible. Fortunately
your blog page allows me to write without problems even without connection and so I decide to continue listening to some music that I brought back from Italy .... indeed from Sicily as the evening's playlist was based on two groups that I follow and I love a long time and that is the "Taberna Mylaensis " and " Lautari " (actually the link that I propose are not the best but there is no other network). I prefer the discography of these two groups is that which belongs to the tradition of the ancient Sicilian folk song and rooted to the '600 although more recent productions are worthy of note. So
connection between a drop and another rieste still listening to my continuously isolated from the good music that is pumped from the speakers of the Coffee Period ....
My navigation has fixed points inalienable Facebook, my inbox, my blog and of course the blog " Odacataniamuore "....
Not a day goes by that follows the story of who and what I left in Catania, my affections, my dearest friends and a job that for so long has given me so much human and which, I believe I have given so much as a person and as a doctor.
Every post I read is an alternation of mixed emotions ranging from rage to nostalgia to the sense of "distance from ...", the joy of seeing a marriage that I would not have waited until some time ago even if stimulated by the circumstances ...
listening to the music of my land I would not read the whole blog and are immersed in a vortex that is dragging me into a bit of sadness.
I think what I wrote a dear friend a few days ago .... "Maybe you ran away just in time .... ".... I think and think about these words .... is not the first time someone uses the word "escape" just aware of my decision to look to other shores ....
It 's true I ran away .... I ran away from a situation of absolute uncertainty to a situation of almost total uncertainty ... I fled just before he started a fight that has taken the fundamental right to work in the best possible conditions and continue to be denied ... I fled from a land that does not guarantee his children the most basic rights ....
.... nevertheless I can not blame me.
I can not do because I'm conscious that what I'm doing is an attempt to offer something better for myself and my future ... that's not me .... is a kind of investment capital at risk that I have never liked but which I believe the only viable way right now .... it is true I could follow the path of one of the (few) competitions in Italy ... but apart from the virtual impossibility of access to a competition and you have to study a lot and also when you work almost 14 hours a day if not more time to study it remains very little ....
It 's really an evening of reflection ... are flocking to me in the head so many thoughts and considerations that I'm throwing down a bit ..... pass ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment