Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cheapest Spray Tan Indianapolis

A special day ....

A special day ....

A busy day for special events and ... ..

Yesterday was July 27th and I celebrated the first month of being away from home with a day of incredible work. I think the department is not never been so full and the lack of a person on these occasions was heavily ... I finished the tour I normally do in an hour in almost two and a half hours after it began the turn to see where I hoped to have some 'respite .... Needless to say .... Already there were 11 reservations to "Fuera hora" (ie those who have not booked the tour and line up for a visit in an emergency) for a total of 25 Ciccino .... All all'urgencia interspersed with calls, calls from the "plant" where "los padres (parents) insist on the resignation, those from paritorio and so on ....

finish the surgery that is half past four and they are destroyed .... It is not over yet because I have to do with his resignation on 5 "informes" ... and attached therapies. Well ... patience is always an opportunity to improve English writing. At nineteen I finally finished .... And I am going to go home.

Yesterday was also my last day at the hotel, three days before I proceeded to transfer the luggage (and various other embellishments) in the new residence where I think I can stand for a sufficiently long time ....

... .. I thought!! When I arrive, looking forward already a shower and my first pasta dish "DIY" to stay in this land canaria, I J. with a face "que no me gusta" ...

In a lilting English Portuguese as just a can do (however horrible) told me basically that my stay will not be very long ... then. He and his ex-girlfriend have decided to cancel the "ex" and hence may be the odd man out ....

there and then the first instinct was to pull his fist in the face but the good sister immediately took over and basically I could not help but put myself in his shoes ....

Oh well .... Now the priority is to find a house and even early. The residence where I am called "Playa Honda" ... more like a hotel than a residence as we are used to seeing them ... there is a reception, a lobby bar, a huge swimming pool (but here is the rule and not the exception), a security service and the amplitude of the rooms is absolutely comparable to that of hotel rooms: a bedroom ("el Sleeping) the bath with washing machine (!) and the" comedor " that is, a dining room with a kitchenette. The building is very recent and apartments are all equal. We go down the hall to "pregunta para un piso de alquilar ...

prices here in Playa for only tourist vocation are high but not having a means of locomotion for now ... I have not alternative. My choices are different perspectives: from the chamber floor 13 to 600 € per month plus a deposit to that from 350 to 1. The rooms are all the same I was saying .... What changes is the decor and the maintenance ... You go from one with brand new furniture (including LCD TV, just the choice of having exploited only English channels) and those where it seems to be perfect in a cyclone has passed (read hooligans English and are not my words ...) which also includes several bodies of cucarachas ...

opt for a middle way: there is the LCD TV but the apartment looks clean and complete all missing a little thing but ... the owner tells me that by the end of the month take care of everything .... Well ... done deal ... I feel much more relieved and I face my first night out from Columbus in a somewhat more relaxed than it had started ... I realize I am tired but I will not give up completely to my plate of spaghetti alla carbonara I was looking forward to for almost ten days ...

The I got really good pasta ... a little 'pesantuccia say the word but believe me when I tell you that it was absolutely a pleasure ....

J. has the night and I take this opportunity to immediately put to bed.

I wake up at seven to start your day that lies ahead ... to the full eight (after coffee prepared at home) are already in the hospital ...

Start immediately around the ward ... now a bit 'but less crowded cases are very serious work ... OK ... ..

Time goes by very quickly because the intensity and quality of work does not allow me regardless of the clock ... but I find the time to discover a flaw in the system .... Here you do not do ultrasound brain child ... you say .... But why should I care?? To you I know nothing but to me a lot ... I bite my hands because at the time of training I was proposed to start doing this type of investigation for political weird but then you have not done anything .... Patience ... who knows ... if you proposed to me to do a training course? We'll see ... this could be another project ....

Meanwhile I get a call from one of the "matronas" ... tells me to go urgently to "quirofano" (The surgical area) because it seems there are problems with a C-section that is difficult ....

there and then I think it's the usual routine ... what I think begins to change when a nurse tells me to change me and immediately put on the uniform to enter directly into the surgical operating room ... in less than no time I find myself dressed in green with hat mask and gloves ...

In the operating room reigns silence broken only by the noise of the respirator and monitors. They are all extremely focused on their work. The anesthesiologist is the only one I see in my face ... her face is sweating visibly drawn and ... the matron tells me that my mother had an intraoperative complication and had to pass from the spinal to general anesthesia in less than two minutes ... time is running very slow and I are minutes seem like hours .... The noise of the monitor is interrupted by a faint hint of tears in a kind of cat that lies in a cradle thermal matron. Massage, suction, oxygen ... in a few moments to lament the small fortune becomes a vigorous plant that is greeted with relief by the whole team ....

do not see them but now I hear them talk ... and I feel very relieved .... We head towards the matron paritorio with the baby ... is well ... prudently puts it under the bell of oxygen, but I know that will not need a long time. In fact an hour later the nurse calls me to tell me that the little paws of hunger ... ... perfect. The mother is well and this helps to make the day even more positive. To complete the picture after an hour I recall from another complicated birth paritorio ... .. this time the baby does not want to know the face vale of tears that awaits him and decided to stop halfway. The gynecologist can not help but use the "sniffer" to complicate things ... it takes the father who decided to pass out when the baby had wisely decided not to oppose more resistance ... .. Fortunately, all right here.

I come home tired and happy ... but very tense.

local I mind the fact that today my joys would come home from the sea ... I hope that this time away from home has been helpful for them to not feel so dramatic so the posting of this first month ... I'm sure one of the first things they will do is turn on the computer .... Up to now we have felt every day several times a day, but I realize that's not enough ...

J. is not at home and his PC (with internet) seems to say "start me up start me up" ... Ok ... I'll try. I turn ... ... I am about to open Skype. Nothing .... I open my MSN ... nothing ... strange .... They have found something better to do? It seems to me strange if I know them ... I take a phone call at home and I answered ... Gabriele "Cub go to Skype ...

look forward ...

The connection is not fast and before you get a minimum of decent conversation spend long minutes ... But I saw them, I heard them and was an immense joy ... beyond what I ever imagined ... the talk was short but to see my five jewels was the best thing I could hope or wish for .... I also managed to bring out those tears that I wanted to quit the day I started ... ..

I love you .... Good night

0 comments:

Post a Comment