Monday, July 13, 2009

Olive Oil Can Wallpaper

Now we begin to do serious .... (But why? Far did you do?)

theory now begins my time "stable ".... the colleague is "vacaciones" until August 3rd and I remain on the ward and the other connecting .....
.... My colleague called and despite the name Francisco NiƱo is a huge man of almost 1.90 gruff-looking good-natured and at the right point. He also inspired a lot of confidence and has the air of knowing how to do a lot in his work ....
.... in this case the word "stable" is really a big word ... Until the return of
colleague I should do in the morning and alternate weeks of "guard" with his colleague and then basically from 9 to 16 with lunch in the middle that can be done easily in the "comedor" where they serve an honest plate of pasta, meat, chips , broth .... well ... a bit of everything to meet the tastes of a diverse population such as that which is present in Hospiten .... (I would not make mistakes but there are English ).... (Ghgh) ..
The organization should follow this structure: Visits to the nest, Primera Planta Cuarta planta, update folders in real time, therapies, and eventual resignation from 11 onwards till 16 consultas ..... But
WHERE ?????? in the time that my colleague put in making a visit to the primera cuarta and I still have to finish the visits to the nest reeling in an attempt to translate the directions of the fantastic nurses without any semblance of piety dishing in my ears, in a narrow English, a number of indications and reports that are inevitably are forced to repeat two or three times, especially those I meet for the first time ..... Luckily now I have established an excellent relationship especially with Mrs. Elisa ..... to frame the kind you imagine the classic old-fashioned nurse Catania with the only difference that speaks English ... (Just to be clear .... Gabr ... like Ms. Chiarenza )......
.... I realize that I still need my time to do well things and especially not to make fatal mistakes .... but I think it's physiological ...
... I think it is physiological as live a legacy instilled by our management system ... here is different ... things happen in real time and with a rapidity ...
diagnostic doubt ... request "Interconsult" on ENT and Neurologist, CT and lumbar puncture request all at 10.00 ...
the order at 10.20 consult ENT, Neuro consult at 10.45, 11.00 at lumbar puncture, CT scan at 12.00, at 13.00 result of lumbar puncture, at 13.15 report ACT, at 13.45 for therapy of meningitis in the young patient is set and administered .....
Try as I did to transfer it into a reality of our .... I think the result could be a little different and I would really like to be denied in this cosmic pessimism is probably dictated by my personal sense of inadequacy ....
My fear in a hectic day like this is to convey this "insecurity" to colleagues who do not, fortunately, I understand that my discomfort but parents of children who, especially in cases like this they need absolutes .... .
.....

..... as an absolute certainty is not always the tradition, even the most entrenched, are always slavishly follow ..... the case is that of a Ciccino China's 9 years admitted to the ward for a couple of days to a bad pneumonia ...... Unfortunately, his condition is added to the father who, as the mother works, "thinks" his son ... mainly because they do eat the food "West" should not be absolutely fine for Ciccino .....
... The fact is that despite all the delicacies brought to the hospital the diligent parent (all in Box) The CICC continues to not eat in the ward and frankly we're a little worried .....
.... cuarta planta arriving at that now are 10 ... the father of Ciccino went home, leaving the child alone .... to do what is not will never understand .... is a moment .... We looked at the nurse who follows me and in one second saved before the cub Chinese man a tray filled with a typical Western desayuno ... milk, yoghurt (without the "t"), biscuits, a "bocadillo" (sandwich) with ham (jamon cocido), mashed manzana (apple ).....
The surprising thing is that the Ciccino must be a very well-educated because it is quick, with the same swiftness with which he was brought back to the tray desayuno also completely cleaned up the crumbs ......
ciccio Enjoy .........

0 comments:

Post a Comment