Friday, July 31, 2009

Rephresh Cause Bleeding

weekend ....

The Labor Department today was a little less intense that even if the nest was amply compensated. Between yesterday and today there are two shares were complicated and the treatment and observation of the two Ciccino took away so long. In particular
This morning the little worries me a bit ... are coming out of my past neuropediatrici and my instinct tells me that there might be something wrong. Tomorrow begins what should be a free weekend but I really do not have quiet. I think tomorrow I'll have a look at the little girl and to discuss with fellow ...
Other than that today was a quiet day after all ... In recent days we have tried to limit hospitalization is necessary, and we took a breather ...
It seems then that next Monday I will consult my "personal" .... If that's what I saw (the only free time) should not be bad ... course should be called "Pediatrics 2 ".. .... we'll see if it will begin to fill it before all of my memories from a few things and then" technical "I managed to bring from Italy. Moreover, in recent days I have known many Italians see here trapientati for a long time. Someone even came because the site appeared Hospiten Sur the name of a pediatrician that would seem to have little English .... I'm very happy and I hope not to disappoint the expectations of those who look for me ...
When I really do not need I ...
is also increasing the wardrobe ... now in addition to the classic shirts (the "bata") also gave me the jacket (the "camisa") and between bit I should give "Pijama" ie jacket and trousers ...





























Laundry service here is the most efficient it can be conceive. The dirty stuff is picked up daily and within two days washed and ironed is placed in the closet of the "owner". If I find a flaw that is continued insistence to mangle my last name when they write it but now I'm used to it .....



Without this there are two days ..... rest??

But not even at all! Tomorrow I hand over the keys (big word here too flat ...) and I believe that much of the weekend will be dedicated to make it viable after the passage of English hooligans ....
The owner assured me he would send someone to clean ... I do not know ... I think tomorrow will be dedicated to clean and disinfect everything before thinking of "acostarme ...
Meanwhile, I did supply all kinds of detergents, cleaners and disinfectants that can serve the purpose of course a whole series of rags, Mappin, mop and so on ... We do not want to be forced out before they have finished ...
I can not wait to regain a bit of privacy and independence on the availability of key ... I must say that after the initial disappointment I have never been so happy that a couple has decided to overcome their difficulties too seriously because it threatens to beat .... in fact now in a completely unintentional I brought this mini home in the habits that I treated for 15 years now by a certain person and that I omit to describe but I think they started, with ill-concealed option, adding a bit of discomfort my host probably does not like the fact of finding the bathroom "Smells" of chlorine bleach or similar .... and oh well ... Each has its habits and should be respected but it is also true that seeing might not see certain things to please ... I console myself with the fact that now is ending tomorrow and if all goes well on Sunday I'm going to enjoy a day of rest ...
Meanwhile in the afternoon I have an appointment with my jewels that have taken possession of my home PC and perfectly mastered Skype ... completely new dimension of communication ... spend an hour talking and see them fill my eyes and heart ...
Tomorrow is the twelfth birthday of Francis and celebrate leaving for the summer camp with the Scouts in the province of Trapani. I realize that will be the first time he did not accompany him to scout out and I must say that me my heart ... inevitably think of the things that we will be united again until I lose the lives of my children, things up at one point represented a routine, or perhaps a little sacrifice and are now totally dependent on a superpersona, but I know that I miss you a lot ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment