Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Basic Information About Shark

.... Reflections on the coffee ... Act Two ...

.... Now has become a rite .... After my breakfast (or after the admiring observation of fusion dishes that adorn the tables of my roommates English and after a quick reflection on the fact that we really want an iron stomach to swallow just wake up .... those things .. ..) I attacked one of the cafes located on the road that leads me to the hotel Hospiten Sur (so far I had forgotten to say that this is the exact name of the structure in which work) for the inevitable cup without which I could not go on ....
.... I think, by the way, the first thing that will enter the house that before the end of this month I'll have to rent, must be a coffee or anything that is able to extract the caffeine from two tablespoons of Lavazza Crema e Gusto (by the way ... here the 250 gram costs 4 € !!!!)...
... despite everything I said in a previous post the espresso here is not as bad taste ... a bit different ... maybe a little less aggressive than ours but all in all not bad .... (But a lot depends on who is in front of the car .... some might very well work by Wise and others ... but most are ... we would hunger as bartenders ...)...
But I find a flaw .... I do not think caffeine .... or otherwise it contains little .... I do not know if it's the fatigue that leads me to think this but I think it's just so ....
... I can definitely hear the "bang" of our coffee ... also the home ... nothing ...
The ultimate test I had since I discovered this Italian coffee .... is called the period and with a drink allows me to stay connected to the Internet almost indefinite time ....
... now .... up to 10 days before something that was carefully avoided to have coffee after the 18 .... 18.30 mathematically because I knew it was a sleepless night ....
.... now I take my tranquillamete caffeuccio to 22 / 22.30 and I'm ready to go to sleep ... I find it
that the dominance of the coffee that is consumed here is not the arabic mix like ours but the Colombian ..... boh .... think this is?
Films and TV series have taught us that coffee is used to mask the white carriage of certain substances from certain places in South America .... especially from Colombia ... bah ....
In all deepened my knowledge of different types of coffee are served here ...
As I 'said the standard is the "Cafe cortado" that the rule is a "cortado natural" coffee with milk that is warm but can be cortado (cut) with anything else (brandy, cognac, cream alcoholic etc) .. . and while he's there .... the "cafe leche leche" ... essentially a cafe cortado but with a knob at the base of condensed milk ... you .... just like that of Nestle that many of us remember the toothpaste tube like a big ...
I must say it was an epiphany .... I have never liked coffee or latte macchiato bevenda but this is not bad ... I got it early because it is abundant enough to allow me to sip a long time but now it's becoming almost a rite of my evenings this fixed Barozzi multimedia ..... with a splash of nostalgia thinking back to how it was attached to that nice sweet stolen toothpaste tube in the fridge 35-40 years ago ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment