Saturday, July 18, 2009

Painkillers Prescribed For Toothache

To err is human ..... The island of perdition

.... but perseverance is truly evil and believe me there is nothing more appropriate in this saying.

Introduction ....
Today is my first day of "almost" twenty-one days after intense freedom in all respects.
"Almost" because in my obsession to do well again this morning I woke up early, quick breakfast and decide to drop in hospital to control two Ciccino that yesterday I did not let in wonderful condition ....
.... I was sure to find the links that had to be on guard and in fact the ordenador (computer) of the consultation was on the active connection with the account ...
.... I will say to the planta ... Then step out of the nest and the diligent nurse tells me "Doctor Nicholas (with the accent on i) estan tres de nacidos RECIEN review .... ".... "It is, however, hoy yo soy libre ..." "Ya aqui stan los niños ..."... Oh well ... and I say ... (Almost cursing my obsession) ... visit ... Three infants
two Indians and a canary ... all beautiful and trouble ... the visit takes me little time ... frankly I do not know what to do ... I take off my coat and head for the aceptación where I am welcomed by the usual cordial smile of the clerk (who incidentally are all really nice and professionalissime) ... I say "Doctor ¿hoy aquí también? Está el Doctor de guardia .... ...."... They look at me with an attitude that has put me a little in awe as if to say "But then you just c. ..... What are you doing still here ?"... nothing to say ... I take the suggestion on the fly, so utter a "Hasta Lueger and around the heel ....
'm 10 and I do not know what to do .... I decided to take a tour of exploration in the area where they told me there supermarkets and shops you might like ...
follows the same route I do usually after 8.30 pm to go to the Coffee Period and discover a world very different because of windows open and visible at last ....
Right next to the mythical times discovers a music store ..... I later knowledge of the owner who is playing a Fender Stratocaster in a manner quite amazing .... (I do not know whether it is a canary, but I think this may be an example worthy of note for my readers) ... I feel like a guitar and told me the price of some models that I see on display .... well ... prices are quite accessible and I think this might be to consider a purchase in the future even if the needs are now more ...
... for example, that I immediately think of looking across the street and seeing a huge appliance store ...
... later I find myself strangely as I usually do not direct me to the department computer or TV or HIFI but to that of small appliances .... in fact one of the urgent need for a bit will be to take possession of an iron because the dye is definitely starting to cost big bucks ....
.... I've already spotted the perfect model and I intend to come back the next day ... for I now have even a decent range of clothing ....
Ok ... 11 and I still have the whole day ahead .....
Time is inviting ... not a lot of heat .... so it seems .... I decide to go finally to the sea in my first day certainly free emergency calls ....

Background ....
anyone remember that the only two times I decided to talk to the sun it has decided to significantly raise the voice against me .....

Done ....
... well .... stradeciso this time are not fool me .... and put in place a range of strategies to do it again the figure of the bather dumber gags in the classic comedy of Italian light .....
... always trust your MP3 player (because the last time it was hard to detach from the skin ....) with the new post of music .... anything but soporific
... ice-cold bottle of sparkling water (by the way ... bottled water costs more here in the Canaries Coca Cola could also be used if necessary ....) that payable to the bigwigs ....
... mobile phone at hand ... you never know ....
... done ... There is everything .... I set ... the first beach (the one I described a few posts ago) is packed .... to continue beyond an area that until now unknown ... Here the beach is much bigger than before and also very crowded but living space is guaranteed and I sit down on my towel ....
The temperature is pleasant and the water is fine but a bit chilly ... Today I feel really at ease ... I observe the people who crowd the beach and I realize I am in a deja vu ...
... in particular in one of those described by David Simone Vinci about the beaches occupied by our fellow countrymen on Saturday and Sunday .... You know children running to the right and left ... u muluni ammoddu water accussi arrifrisca .... and lunch on the beach? ALL THE SAME !!!!! One difference is that everything takes place in a much quieter and cleaner .... and it is not just ... the other is the ubiquitous presence of milk-white figures and happily commingled with blond hair to the local population ....
.... this observation in a bathroom and another takes me about an hour and a half hours in which I had the foresight to turn over constantly like a chicken on his spit to avoid unpleasant surprises ....
.... at some point in my rounds to spit while I find myself going belly up something I had not foreseen .... I completely forgot to remove the MP3 player debuted a series of folders with the vast Fiorella Mannoia ... Oh well ... I say ... it takes a bit of relaxation for the ears and mind ... and then the worst is over now .... and then again half an hour "and Registration "....
Fiorella's voice with the opening words of "love Doubts" is the last thing I remember ...
I wake up in the ears with the guitars of " Dead Ringer For Love" by Meat Loaf and a strange sensation of heat .... I do not know how many songs are passed in the meantime .... I only remember that after Fiorella were a CD of some songs and Fabrizio de Andrè Battiato .....
.... not again !!!!! At this point I am convinced that this is certainly something diabolical perseverance over .... also because a closer look now REALLY look like you are the iconographic representations of the devil that the devil ....
... while hardly notice unless you try to do my discomfort to my neighbors who have definitely noticed my rude awakening, and the initial difficulties of moving to my usual try to find a positive side in everything that is not what I have at least burned under the costume .... but How hot is beginning to have doubts even on that .....
... after much consideration I find the end .....
... at least now the tattoo shaped MP3 player is gone ......
... downside .... tonight I can not lean back in his chair ....
Good night .... hopefully ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment