Sunday, July 26, 2009

Custom Spotting Scopes

Weekend ..... First

Mostly the end of a week of fire .... and not only climatically .... although here the temperatures have not reached me that there are reported here in our country has made very hot with a moisture content of scary ... The health effects were noticed right away ... increased drastically access to emergency shelters and ... and of course the work ... all in my week of availability, which has turned into a week almost continuous residence in the hospital ....
For my character still prefer to go check in person even if it is something you could easily manage the phone ... my fear is still that of figures and reports in English to elude me something important ... it's okay for now ...
But mathematically that happens once in hospital, I can not help but pass on the ward to take a look even though I could easily avoid it ... mah ... while I'm here also to step "paritorio ".... Needless to say .... continue to churn out children .... now I think there is some sort of telepathic connection with the "matronas ".... no longer need to call me ...
"Hola" ... "Hola doctor, el / a niño / na ya está preparado / a ".... needless to say now ... I think the tenth time I open the door at the exact paritorio where Ciccino / CICCINA put his little face out of the mummy's tummy .... and today the tradition has not stopped.
now the visit to proceed with a sync paritorio spectacular ... even when there is something wrong the atmosphere is very quiet ... seldom Mom realizes that something is not going the right way ... working slowly and softly .... always beautiful ...
Today for Sunday has been done .... very late arrival at the hotel just in time for
dinner .... .... suddenly I realize something that is not I thought that maybe I had removed all or ... Today is the last day of stay in the legendary Hotel Columbus .... damn ... One moment I stop to think .... Exactly one month has passed since I arrived on earth canaria ... I can not realize if it seems to me a day or a year ....
Reports are turning me on the head but right now the priorities are others .... For example, clear the room! It may seem a trifle, but a month's stay in my room now was organized as a small house and looking around it seems impossible that things could find their place in the suitcase because now I have to separate the clean from the "less clean ".... whatever ... I wear good buzz and the beginning ...
it gets very complicated when I try in vain to get into the "maleta" even things that were added in the meantime .... The result is that now I find myself with two suitcases and other closed-force winds "pieces" that I need to find a place ....
I think tomorrow I will provide a bag by Jose .... at least I will not cover the distance separating the Columbus apartment with two suitcases and a set of envelopes and bags hanging around ... not to mention the Pc of the bag and much more ... Oh well I will organize in some way ....
.... tonight it's late and tame working again ..... I wanted to write so much about this last night at Columbus but I'm still on call and there has been an incredible series of phone calls ... tomorrow I'll find the department III & IV ....
.... Good night all ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment