Thursday, July 9, 2009

Orthopedic And Fashionable

Es el nueve de julio de 2009

.... a friend wrote to me if the coffee had closed .... I am pleased that the I am writing you create an expectation in whom I left a few thousand miles away .....
... no coffee did not close .... it was my firm intention to write about my day yesterday had it not been for one small detail ...
I finished dinner as usual around 9:15 p.m. greeting workers at the restaurant by now have noticed that my constant, regular and not holiday there and I go up to the hotel room to give me a refresher facial, take the pc and head to the Coffee Period .... They are the
21:20 ..... Tonight the air is a bit fresher than the other night and shoot a bit of wind ... very nice so I decide to go out for a moment on the balcony smoking a cigarette and sat enjoying the cool pleasant ....
.... the usual English boys, getting them, began their ceremonial rowdy fun-based songs, coarse laughter, beer and burp free from which, fortunately, now I can astrarmi almost completely by inserting a kind of automatic pilot who is allowing me to survive their revelry ... pilot always brings me inexorably to immerse myself in the warm waters of my emotions and things that are more connected ... luckily ....
... rocked so I finish my cigarette (fortunately one of the few that can give me in my days) and I close my eyes One moment .... I must have dozed off for a while because I feel rested and relaxed and ready to direct me to my appointment multimedia ....
..... ops .... There is something wrong ..... can not hear anything ..... nor songs, nor burps .... nothing ... Instinctively I try to watch the clock but it certainly does not work ..... then I try the phone .... can not be ...
... will not write that now had become .... I give only a clue .... is the same now that Fiorello in imitation of a now historic Franco Califano posed as now totem of his fantastic story ..... At that point I realize that maybe it was a bit too late to go to write something and I go to bed ....

Today I made good buzz and I'm here to write ... not into temptation, I carry this computer in the afternoon and I left the hospital ... so the coffee is not far from the hospital and spend the same again I do not cost much .... then I finish work at 8:45 p.m. and go to dinner .... I go back to the hospital, I take the PC and I start .... at that point I was tempted to make sure my feet still existed because today was a really busy day .... hospitalizations but few lucky 7 (seven) shares 15 consultas and an unknown number of calls from servicio de urgencias ....
Damn I say .... not bad ....
... I'm really tired but if you call me, as they are on-call officer, I would have only the problem of having to close the computer and go to the hospital .... this work is taking me in all its expressions .... primarily as a desire to do ....
... there is no control ... marcapresenze no badge, no signature to put on any record .... yet everyone is always at his work place to do it the best of their ability. I'm not saying everything is rosy .... I'm not saying that this situation will last forever positive, I prefer to keep your feet very experienced on the ground but I like living in this moment all that is offered to me better than I can give ..... mainly because it would be too easy to let our guard down ... The easing would drop from the hands of those lives that bring strangers into those of a stranger .....
.... Confrontation inevitable .... I can not and do not want to be a detractor for a job that I have played with passion for almost twenty years in my land ... work has given me so much and I am convinced that it could continue to give me as much as do people with whom I worked gave me a lot and give me so much ... ALWAYS .... because in a few days but then I get the impression that he has almost reached a professional realization that, despite the many, frankly speaking, satisfaction that the work in Catania gave me (along with many disappointments), I never had the conscience to achieve ??
not think I can quickly give an answer to this .... maybe some of those who know me might help me to do it more .....
.... meanwhile has come to midnight (the lights go out .....) and today I just have to hug you all ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment