Thursday, July 16, 2009

Building Memorial Plaque Wording

Cuba libre .....

Today I discovered something ....
... I discovered that a large portion of colleagues working in Hospiten Sur are Cuban-born ...
P. .. J. ..... F. ...., and even the nice fellow who is the dean of servicio de urgencias ever and I can not remember the name ... all Cuban-born ...
To tell the truth from their speeches quickly intercepted a call between them and the other in English I was caught close from countries as diverse ....
in some cases the name makes me understand in a clear provenance (eg Ox. ... and Eastern Europe), as well as physical appearance (J. ... is typically Caribbean), but for others while realizing , the typical structure of the Iberian names does not help me at all.
I accidentally discovered today "Comedor" (dining hall of the staff). I sat in front of P. ...., a colleague first aid, a big man good-natured air of age and indefinable because gray hair is shaved to almost zero and this makes it even more incomprehensible ... .
He commented on the beat of a colleague on meatballs that were served today (ottime!) ... or rather on the effects of those balls could have on his line ....
.... begins a discussion of socio-medical food that culminates with the story by P. .... of how and what is used in his country (Cuba) of the pig .... (When there was availability).
is known around the world country and even in Cuba, it seems the pig does not throw anything away .... that only begins to tell even the fat of the pig is used by virtually all the poorer and especially instead of oil, resulting in dishes that anyone would kill harmful fat .... anyone but the Cubans .... because the Cubans who use these dishes are definitely steroidogenic those who do not have the car to go to work, walk or do anything else .... use bicycles .... While
says I can not help but take a great passion in what he says with a peculiar light in his eyes .... and attacks me curious to know your experience .... but I remain in my receptive silence ..... continues to speak and tells of how he could see that the Cubans who arrive in the rich countries praticamete develop diseases that are nonexistent on the island (those of the well-being) and how to mathematically verify that if two friends of the same age, grew up together on the island , take two different paths that remain in Cuba will celebrate the funeral of his definitely emigrated to the U.S. or Europe in the meantime will die of stroke or heart attack ..... I read a lot of bitterness in the latter part of his story ....
.... Meanwhile, we all finished our balls about the same time and I realize that this dinner is finished without the perception of food but with that word .... that pleasant sensation ....
... have made three in the afternoon and while I still have a couple of consultas and then finally I'm done .... I'll just wait for my colleague to give me the change ....
I realize to be more organized mentally ... I already planned to do for tomorrow and the resignation ... well ... I am satisfied ... I finish the last two visits .... cuarta planta the last lap, the nest, handing over to my colleague and I'm done for today ....
... Also today I decided to go lie down in the sun like a salamander ... Do not fall asleep for the worse yesterday as second-degree burns that I find myself decide to take with me my trusty MP3 player and well-equipped start my afternoon nap ....
.... after a couple of songs very "heavy" for sensitive ears (listening to a great guitarist Yngwie Malmsteen ... you can see that Swedish here and here ) begins on the last double CD released by Fiorello and Baldini ..... apotheosis was .... there was practically what was going on constantly in my car from duemenoventi on during the transmission of VivaRadio2 .... that is, to find me laugh like crazy on my own ... the nice thing was that sometimes cross someone else who laughed in the same way and glances of complicity made us realize that we were hearing the same thing .... Great ...
... now here it happened to me almost the same thing .... find myself laughing like that a desperate but this time without anyone who could share the same experience ..... also to place speakers and 1000 watts of various flood Tenerife Ignatius, Franco Califano, the Jazz Walk, father of Georg and the new switchboard Napolitano ears do not think there would be able to appreciate both humor ....
... but ... What do I care?? I'm having fun like crazy and run without noticing the beauty of two CDs that undoubtedly help to widen the coronary arteries but also to have an anesthetizing effect .... much anesthetic because these two CD's one-hour continue to slide under a sun that keeps beating seriously .... the result is that my morality is to stars but now resemble a bell pepper Ragusa yellow ones on one side and red on the other hand since my position has not changed in these two hours .... with the aggravating circumstance that my trusty MP3 player, headphone cable included, was gently placed on my belly (!) getting a tattoo white, completely natural, rectangular in shape and surrounded by fantastic flourishes of oriental kindly provided by cable headset ....
At the end I did not know whether to laugh or cry .... certainly nothing serious ... but I do not think I've ever been in a situation of these ... I came also the temptation to capture the crime but looking in the mirror I made the wisest decision .... leave everything to the imagination of my readers .... the good thing is that having a healthy back can lean comfortably back in his chair ....
:-) Good night all .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment