Friday, July 17, 2009

Sherrod Package. Mustang

......

..... I believe that Tenerife has always been identified in the collective imagination as a place intended only for fun ....
I remember long ago in the speeches that were made between the ideal holiday "bachelors" were reduced to designated destinations in Brazil, Ibiza, Tenerife Thailand and finally ... indeed ....
Until a few years ago I did not know geographical location Tenerife, I just knew it was a coveted destination for the most part by groups of friends / or singles that are looking for adventure or fun at all costs. Very few times I could hear the voice of direct family holiday in the Canary Islands at a time ... and this did nothing but feed the fantasies sull'ambitissima goal "almost" tropical .....
Like all places in which it was his friend and that you can only imagine his stories, everything is reported in the most exciting you can imagine: beautiful women almost always half-naked men with opposite or chiseled physique and tanned , dancing, lights, lights, restaurants and above all moral behavior and corresponding zero .....
analyze point by point:
Women:
certainly can not say that there are beautiful women .... it is obvious that when you focus on one place in the most diverse populations also just passing becomes statistically very likely to meet more people that rise above the average of the standard canons of aesthetics .... the problem is that so far those who are meeting in a totally unique photocopies blonde with blue eyes with very few variations on the theme that the English-speaking barely know "Hola" or "Gracias ".... Someone tell me I have become stupid, but it starts to become genuinely indifferent ....
As for the hospital's speech is a little different and I'd rather not talk about it because it is the place where work and right now I only see him like this and also because I have a level of confidence to allow feedback of any kind ...

Men:
is not my favorite subject but should also be noted that too ... Again .... I've seen guys that come out of the normal fee "watchable" but again all persons entering the island swarming in a noisy for a longer or shorter as the locusts ... maybe if some of her friends will read this sooner or later it will certainly provide a more valid in my opinion ....

Nudity:
normal for a place dedicated exclusively to tourism but honestly nothing to be surprised ... usually gives rise to more "sense" the nakedness of those who flaunts not they could afford, but I think this is a universal discourse ....

Dancing:
are not a frequent ... I know that there are but I do not give anything ...

Lights and lights:
there .... many and almost always in bad taste ... I wonder what you put on at Christmas ....

Restaurants:
Chinese, Japanese, Indian, British (God forbid !!!), Italian, Thai, Mexican, American, English typical ... There are really for everyone but in this moment what is willingly attend the hospital comedor ... depresses me to eat alone and eat in silence for hours and everything else is out of my eplorazioni ....

morally equal to zero:
I open a parenthesis here ....
popular fantasies have always planned for these places of destruction levels at the limits of human feasibility ...
apart from the usual exaggeration of the stories "of the friend that there was" that I believe we must always beware, I have to admit that I found in these stories is some truth ....
... for the first time I attended a public fornication in a tourist spot and ... I do not know because for the first time in my life I got the craving for violating the privacy of someone taking the role not only voyeur (voyeur or which is more) but also the paparazzi ... I pulled out the camera, and have succeeded in slowly ..... I had some hesitation, to publish the thing .... but as the absolute anonymity is maintained, I said ....
Why not ????? Following are the only two decent photos that I could do but it seems to me that they are sufficiently eloquent .... choice does not make them readily available in no doubt that the page can also be seen by minors, and then I ask you a bit of patience ...








Down ....













Down ...













We .....











..... Well yes .... also cucarachas fornicate ..... sincerely your first instinct was to stop the act with impure that security will lead to the procreation of a few hundred more .... Cucaracha but then I said ........ seen as the evolutionary chain is turning .... and if one day a giant cucaracha did the same meeting??
It 's true .... live and let fornicating ....
Good night and good all in all ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment