Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cervical And Lumbar Radiculopathy

Definitely another day .....

Today I'm quite happy ....
Yesterday I felt really bad .... apart from a physical exhaustion that I felt for a long time (but I think it's normal after two weeks of forced labor), the evening is replaced by a strange feeling of anxiety ... a sense of oppression that at a certain time has flirted fear ....
account always calmly think the days have passed since it all started at the bottom and are now only 15 actually worked with and continue to tell me that they are still just the beginning ... yet the feeling is that net around me at work have created expectations that sometimes I can not bear .... just I realize that I have an absolute need to think about anything else .... TV is not talked about: the coin of my room and takes only Rai1 having the time I'd better see Porta a Porta (by the way ... except for some fleeting news learned from the Internet are in a phase of detoxification Italian news and terrestrial television since I left) Iero evening at the hotel not having internet I dug a bit in my archives looking for a song ..... It's called Praan, the word is taken from a poem by the Indian poet Tagore, the Garry Schymann music and voice (beautiful) is Palbalsha Siddique but above all is the song of this video this comedy starring Matt Harding of that makes the thing last night I wanted to do me ..... I listened
below do not know how many times trying to mentally reconstruct the images and video at the end was a bit better ....
My analysis was then that I think is normal, after a (!) Day of total immersion in work (beautiful), but for now anything but automatic, and that forces me to go over things over and over again and that This gets really tiring to have that little bit of desire to return "home" and talk about anything but work ... also what they have combined Francis Gabriele and Luca Carlo or even of the ODA (!) Any thing .... but with whom? I think it is normal and physiological affects that right now are so far away are vital if only to argue or exchange a look or have a laugh or comment on the misdeeds of the day .... Yesterday I realized I was missing just that little bit of communication "base" that went beyond those few minutes on the phone to say the same things at the bottom .....
... But today is a lot better .....
... Today I made my first diagnosis of "high" based only on clinical and not on the help of machinery or analysis ....
... Today I revisited a ciccio that "los padres" (the parents) reported surgery because I did ....
... Today I managed to leave the hospital at 16.30 and not 20.00 as I had happened so far ...
... Today I managed to swim in the pool without having to do the slalom in the carnage that is usually present at all hours ...
... Today I was able to sleep even for half an hour under the burning sun by getting a half since it gets dark here at half past nine at five o'clock in the evening and is still very very hot ...
... Today I could see my hotel room under a light a little different than usual ...
well to consider at this time has very little to a hotel room .... reminds me a lot more housing where I lived a student as there are books, various detergents and basically I think it's pretty neat and clean, especially since it is largely occupied only a small part of the day and now I have absolutely no time to cook ... who knows ... after ... boh ...

















.... Today I made another account ... perhaps it is more something like "cunottu 'de dads" ..... But ..... for the first time I've seen that in the end from the point of view of geography was not so marked a change because ... until proven otherwise come from an island ...
where are they now?
On an island ... of course ... and on an island with a volcano that is Mr. Teide which is even closer than it is our Etna in any town ... a situation more reminiscent of that of Vesuvius to the density and the proximity of villages to the volcano ....


E 'given as an active volcano, but frankly it seems to me an amateur ..... But never trust amateurs ....
... tell me that the park is wonderful to visit the Teide ... we'll see ... this could be one of the objectives for the coming months .....
... Meanwhile, tomorrow begins a new day of work ..... Good
night all .....

... Good night and, indeed nottebella, the Senator is engaged in a battle royal that I'm sure that will solve successfully ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment