Sunday, July 12, 2009

Stop: C000021a And C0000005

And they say that one is racist ......

... I can not ... do not like them .... I've always been an anglophile
for all .. for music (mostly), literature, and for that mythical "aplomb" that has always been a kind trademark of the children of Albion .... After
yesterday that surely the physical point of view was not the best the only thing I had dreamed of being able to spend a night's sleep worthy of the name .....
... obviously I had not reckoned with the Saturday Night Fever, which unfortunately did not consist of rituals, accompanied by rhythmic music that, ultimately, I might have to endure ....
my neighbors room ... indeed rooms ... as it is to my left to my right that there are components of a single group of children of Albion (though in this case I am not aware that Albion did "that" job) who attacked the sign on their door "On Steroids "and that obviously decided to move the furniture all night .....
... now .... rooms in the hotel that I know do not have much furniture and above all this are made, as in my case, to contain a certain comfort with two, maximum three people and not the twenty or so different voices I've heard all travel to the holy night from room to room with attached outline of wrestling at 4 because they have even tried to tear down the wall .... I call the "reception" and I make my complaints .... the clerk tells me that seguridad there and still call the rooms indicted ......
distinctly heard the phone ringing in the first one and then in the other room .... it seems to work the hotel because it magically falls into a normal silence of the night .... well .....
.... well my ass .... I realize that it's five in the morning and a couple of hours my alarm will sound ... patience .... I think to myself that this too will pass sooner or later ....
I console myself by thinking that after all these hotheads over England has produced things like the Beatles, Iron Maiden, Susan Boyle (hehe), Shakespeare, Milton, Celtic music .....

The question comes to mind ..... but our guys are on vacation like this? I sincerely hope not but if so I'd be ashamed if this could very well be an argument to excuse the stereotype about the rudeness of the much heralded Italian .... However

breakfast this morning was wonderful .... not for the thing itself but to the fact that for the first time I did not attend the ceremony with eggs, bacon and other kinds of food out of the ordinary for us .... obviously continue to be on holiday marked the rhythms dictated by the week .... only then I realized that today is Friday ....

...... about .... I was right ..... the chef is Italian .... called Hugh and today I caught him whistling "princess "......

The morning's work for fortune took place in the best way possible ... although there were no long special cases .... the baby is born by caesarean section yesterday very well and I'm very happy .....
.... in all this there is also the "time" to eat a "turtle" offered by a colleague who is celebrating his Urgence "cumpleaños ".... "Time" in quotes because the celebration consisted in wishing you and enjoy your slice of "turtle" on a sheet of paper with a tongue ....
... On this occasion I find one thing that leaves me amazed, and which so far had not noticed ..... Apart
Luis calls me by name now that all the other colleagues call me with the title "doctor ".... until now I thought it was due to the difficulty of remembering the name of the newcomer until I do that in case of any sentence construct I get asked is the ibericissimo "usted" ... that is the formula to give the "you" ... it really leaves me dumbfounded because by nature I feel very embarrassed when colleagues give me of her .... I try to quickly put things right with a timid "We no hay problem PODEMOS tutear "....
"¡Vale!" is the answer ..... "Okay ".... However, immediately after "¿usted podra por favor doctor value value niño esto ?".....
will not be easy .....

Side note.
I devoured news of the ODA on the blog and I can not help but feel a taste for less, but with the consciousness that something is changing ..... I am close as I have been for all these years ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment