Monday, August 17, 2009

How To Apply For A Job At A Clothing Store

grow .....

Monday, August 17, 2009


This morning ended my week on call, as I expected, was particularly heavy (at least for me). I keep saying that mine is probably the wrong way to handle but the thing until I get details and commitments until I realize that you have complete mastery of the language and procedures it is very nice to me ... also because the physical fatigue is not accompanied almost never (except in particular difficulty) to that state of mental torpor that can cause a job that you like or do not like little ...
Way wrong step at this time because a lot of time (perhaps too much for some) in the hospital when other colleagues who have perfect knowledge of their procedures and language, already resolved by phone any clinical question ... I repeat ... me for now is fine so too because I do not are missing the small personal satisfaction ....

First is growing awareness of the particular persons and places. Apart from your colleagues servicio de urgencias now that I have "adopted", I think now my constant presence in the hospital has been noted by all or almost ....
"Doctor, ¿todavía aquí ?"... is the question I have been asked more frequently. And the presence inevitably leads to the establishment of relationships slightly less formal and I think that when you are invited to attend the "snack", when absolutely indispensable in a very long day of work, has begun to achieve a level of confidence is absolutely worthy of note . And so it is the primera planta, and to cuarta paritorio now where the coffee is ready when I get a phone call to the phone ....
Secondly, I am removing some small professional and personal satisfaction in respect of some (very few) long tongues ....
not know if it's something that is coming out stimulated by the new work situation (and if so I hope you take me for a long time) or is it already possessed and which for one reason or another I have never (or hardly ever) realized ... but when I am faced with certain situations, I start to smell ....

I had already occurred during the work but the situations are quite ordinary and especially for kids that I knew almost like my pockets but never with strangers ...

English boy of 13 years in a hellishly hot day in a mega amusement park (Siam Park) really wants to be come a collapse .... well ... Ambulance ... treatment and transport Hospiten .... perfectly normal ... The CICC has already recovered and is fine but as part of the pediatric wing of the urgence colleague calls me as usual ....

... I do not know what happens but when I stink (no body) I can not listen any more and also the guide, very punctual and very precise, the connection does not make me pass the smell from the nose ... Apparently
there is nothing different from a normal collapse from hyperactivity in summer, however, our de servicio urgencias is full almost every day apart from the fact that the father at one point tells the user that the young man a few days sleeping much more than usual, yet it always seems tired .... bah ... thirteen years ... tenerife ... out from morning to evening ... I do not know ... I decide to auscultate the best young ... Nothing definite but something still does not come back ... "... ¿Y Fuera is a pericarditis ?"... look at me strange ... Electrocardiogram .... normal .... mah .... CXR nothing specific ... mah ... Nevertheless decides to observation and then is assigned to the pediatric ...
As the smell does not diminish at all I decide to call the cardiologist, Juan A. a nice boy from the home Ecuadorian Indian facial features from the South American ... "Hola Juan ... I keep a niño que no me gusta ... Puedes hacerle a ecocardiograma?" "¿Porque ?"... too .... then it is a conspiracy .... but I think I was convincing enough because after about two hours Juan called me on the phone and tells me "The taeniasis sabes que razon? ... el niño holds a pericarditis virica ".... Now ... in front of twenty people around me I could not do it but the gesture was to breathe a virtual nails of his right hand and rub on the chest .... I was (and still are) very happy ... no conceit or arrogance, but only a great professional satisfaction.
And together with job satisfaction in the second case came a purely personal satisfaction ... Sunday morning call ... runs quietly ... are 9 and have already passed through the planta, the paritorio I have seen the first part is the matron me it states that within one hour and there would be the next "despues nada mas ... well .. seeing things calmly procedeno take this opportunity to grab a coffee and go to greet my colleagues from urgence ... between one thing and another has gone nearly half an hour, and rings el "busca" ... "Paritorio ... is ahead, I think to myself ... Oh well ... I ....

paritorio In the atmosphere is relaxed as ever ... delivery occurs without any apparent complication, but when the matron gave me little, I start to smell .... little seems rosy, if somewhat ammaccatello but not more than many others I've seen this month ... yet even here there is something that does not convince me ... I decide to take him straight to the nest and put it in the bell of oxygen and monitor ... The small well saturated and has a good heart rate but it seems to me with a strange color .... I express my doubts about the nurse's Nest "No me gusta !"... She also mentioned but without much conviction .... Within ten minutes I decided that if nothing changes (ie if you do not pass the smell from my nose) relocating the Candelaria Hospital. I leave the nest to begin to alert colleagues about whether the urgence of the possibility of a transport incubadora, is called 112 (which here is the unique number for the management of emergencies) and request an ambulance ...
go down again to the nest .... in the meantime has collected a small crowd of nurses who obviously "think" out loud .... I can understand "but that takes traslado porque? està estupendo ... thinking aloud immediately ceases when they see me leaving the place only looks between the half-hearted and ironic .... I do not care too much because I feel the smell gets stronger every minute and looks more and more of a smell trouble ...
Little seems to be looking good and well it just seems a little pale, but despite everything I still trust my instincts ... In the meantime, contact the pediatrician on call at the Candelaria Hospital where I explain my suspicions .... here .... I do not feel very sincerely believe and everything is starting to take on the characteristics of the struggle of St. George and the dragon began to fill in doubt ....
Now everything is ready and welcomes the little incubator for his journey ....
course in all this I also had to explain to the mother of small and maybe this was the hardest part because groped to explain that the baby's removal was based solely on my suspicion was not entirely easy.
All this ends up nearly four in the afternoon .... Thank God that Sunday morning in general things are more quiet ....
The next morning bright and early arrival at the hospital .... of course the first thing I make sure the nest is in paritorio and whether there was news of my baby ... no ... Carmen comes after a few minutes, my colleague, to whom the story of the day Sunday. Immediately call a friend of his to which our colleague asks about the baby ... The baby is fine ... now .... because he was about to leave on Sunday afternoon as the penne was anemia within a few hours .... My suspicion was right .... in practice it seems that at the exact birth of the placenta has "seized" a large quantity of blood thus afforded to small ....
The nurse told me that the nest in the morning before I was taken for a madman and, worse, ignorant, and I made the decision I complimeti for continued ...
honestly do not think I've done something out of the ordinary ....
... I just followed my instincts ...
But .... satisfaction that !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment