Monday, August 24, 2009

Clever Congratulations Phrase

thoughts and words ... Small satisfactions and music

now updating this blog has taken on a roughly weekly basis and not because they lack the things to say but because I realize that many times some things might sound repetitive to the reader.

The fixed point is that the work proceeds in an optimal way and, I confess, that when it happens like that spent a weekend of tranquility, I found myself thinking of making a trip to the hospital as well, just to see how it goes ....

I managed to "hold ".... also because I had an absolute need for rest and the classic "do nothing" because my legs every so often refuse to follow orders (in the light of the miles that accumulate daily in the hospital) and so on Saturdays and Sundays are spent in 'almost totally apart from the leisure time spent the cleaning of the house, although it is microscopic, dusty can in a day because of the constant presence of wind canario.

The only concession to entertainment "active" this weekend was the participation in a concert on Saturday evening at the invitation of some colleagues, such music "Bolero "....

I believe that each of us is linked to the knowledge of the classic Bolero by Ravel and all his substitutes ... the fact is that the genre "Bolero" for what is intended here is something else: it is much closer to our popular romantic music (not songwriting) 60-70 years and therefore has nothing to do with what I expected ....

Now .... who know me know that I can digest substantially all of the music heard on this planet but I had serious problems ... except for a couple of songs sung by two interpreters of the fairer sex really noteworthy for the skill and voice .... However

least a pleasant evening and different from others that ended with a glass of sangria .....

....

....

....

do not have much to say about that I drank sangria here ...., was probably that of the end of the evening, and I would not commit the sin of immodesty, but I think that what I did last year was better than this loooong .. ..

On Monday was the day finally came that which corresponds our ATM card and that I finally won a bit of independence from the distrust with which you look at the shops when present any paper that is not of the English banking system .... A shocking thing I discovered is that the fees for ATM withdrawals in the English banking system are very high if you do not withdraw from your bank.
By taking the international committee is very similar to that in Italy a levy is applied to other branches and that is about 1.80 € ...
Are you English with an ATM card is the great idea to pick up at a door that is not what your bank will charge a massacre of 6 (six) euros to pick ....
Luck is that charge this fee before you feel incredible and then you can decide whether or not ...
So essentially I would agree very nearly reclaimed by Spain and Italy to withdraw by international levy .... mah .... just do not understand this ....

That's why I made my first purchase .... with only 24 € I brought home a set of final attack on speaker to which my trusty MP3 player and listen to music (almost) full blast, I missed a bit of time ....
But music made me discover that I also have neighbors ....
I must say that, contrary to what happened at the Hotel Columbus, here the neighbors are pretty quiet and out of the house early in the morning and coming back late enough not to notice that actually the time of other presences.
last few days but I found out to have Chinese neighbors and I discovered during my testing of new cases when during a guitar riffs Scorpions feel "tuppuliata" at my door ... It's six in the afternoon and not having large influx of people to my door I doubt whether the music was perhaps a bit Fortina ... I'm going to open and a man appears before me, I think about forty, of course China, which begins to shoot me against a whole flurry of words in Mandarin Chinese I think, making me understand that people are sleeping at that hour .... at six o'clock in the afternoon? and when I turn on the music for him? To two in the morning? bah ... I give my apologies in English and the guy goes away ... For the first time in nearly a month I got the curiosity to look at the balcony of the neighbors and I discovered a warehouse full of everything ... same size but contains two of my bike, a network and a mattress standing, table, four chairs, three drying racks for laundry etc etc ... all living together peacefully.
I came the inevitable comparison to the balcony where my carefully tended to separate the clothes horse from the area in which stationed the broom and mop ... and it seems to me that already small for a person .... Lodi ability to adapt to ... I must say but the situation seems quite exaggerated and then .... I wonder .... but it does work to sleep at six o'clock in the afternoon ... and then think ... is not that he had a face like a pillow .... I conclude that probably did not like the Scorpions ...
Finally ... and we are on Wednesday ... Today I have finally repaired the washing machine ... was almost 10 days that accumulated stuff and my reserve was about to end ... The technician assured me that now it is a bomb and I can cominaciare to lacvare now .... well I have a load of whites waiting to return to these ....
... Jabon ... suavizante ... wash at 60 degrees and run the lavadora ... wish to use this time to go out and do some shopping edible ... I come home and the washing machine has almost finished ... in fact he feels that now the water flows fine and the noise of the centrifuge is almost leisurely .... Preparing the drying rack and ....
....
....
I can not believe ... all my white things now have a jaundiced hue horrible ... the friendly technician had failed to warn me that he had put in the basket my yellow towel on the ground that it was over .... and now ?.... they definitely look awful ... I think I'll have a mega plan to soak in bleach ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment